DUBS 5th Annual OC Beard & Moustache Competition 2017
OC Bearding Competition to Benefit Men's Health & Suicide Prevention
We are having our 5th anniversary Beard and Moustache Competition in Orange County, CA, that benefits The Movember Foundation this November the 18th. There will be food, drinks and live entertainment – and of course one fierce competition that draws a faithful crowd each year of men and women ready to crown the next year’s Best in Show!
We are using this opportunity to raise awareness for mens health issues such as prostate cancer and suicide prevention. We'd like to highlight Movember Foundation’s contributions to men’s health in our communities and why we choose to support them.
Here are some key details about the event:
- Who: Nic Watford, founder of DUBS Was Here/DUBS Stache Wax, along with OC Mo Network, Hampton Productions & Towne Park Brewery
- What: The DUBS 5th Annual Beard & Moustache Competition
- When: Saturday November 18th from 4pm to 10pm.
- Where: Held at the brand new Towne Park Brewery facility in Anaheim, CA
- Why: Dubs believes in raising awareness and funds for local charities that support men's health and causes. The beard and moustache competition is a fun event where men can celebrate the one thing that makes them unique as men - amazing facial hair!
Our judging panel includes lead guitarist Dan Palmer of Zebrahead and Death By Stereo, world title holder Nate "Chops" Johnson and celebrity mens makeup and hair stylist Lauren Kaye Cohen (with such big-name clients as Sir Paul McCartney, Jim Carrey, Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters, Chris Hemsworth "THOR" and more!), and Richie the Barber - Tatooed Clown. More about our judges HERE.
*Live music by Big Bad Rooster Music and Shinbone * Food Trucks, Beer & Local Vendors * Best In Show wins $250 CASH!
>>CLICK HERE<< to pre-register online and receive your FREE BEER ticket!
Watch DUBS give a tour of this amazing venue...
TO PURCHASE TICKETS AND REGISTER >>CLICK HERE<<